Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PubExchange Management

We are kicking off our Virtual Assistant Services with a much needed service!  PubExchange Management!  If you have over 100K page views per month, you can have a PubExchange account and begin sharing traffic with other bloggers.

**I am not affiliated in anyway with PE, but love the concept and just didn't have time to keep up with it.  So, I hired and trained my niece to do a bulk of the work for me.  Tess can do 1 or 2 bits or the complete PE management for you as well!

For PubExchange Management Price List

Adding 2 of your old links to your PubExchange Profile per day M-F (10 links added each week) = $25 per week.

1 Roundup post per week using links from your PubExchange Partners = $25 per post

My social media shares services can be done for just PE.

Or complete management which includes all of the above (including FB, Twitter, and G+ shares) PLUS checking your partnerships to be sure that they fit your niche, your click-through rate is good, etc. Adding and removing partners as necessary and more for only $120 per week!

Please contact me to get on my client list today!

No comments:

Post a Comment